Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sickies

How do you know when your toddler is sick and overtired? When he's watching TV and this happens:
So David and David are sick...again. What the heck. I am healthy for now, but I don't know how long it will stay that way. Clorox and Lysol are my 2 best friends at the moment and I'm really hoping they do their jobs! I've been keeping up on lots of water and daily vitamins too. Wish I could be getting a bit more rest, but that's just not going to happen. Little D is getting up 2 times a night and staying up for about 1.5 -2 hours at a time. The poor guy just can't breathe when he lays down. His cough gets much worse at night too. Blech. This is when it's extremely hard to be a mommy.

P.S. Did I mention he's cutting teeth too? Lower incisors/canines. One came through on Saturday and the other is due any day now. It's just too close to the surface to take much longer. That's not helping anything right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment