Saturday, October 10, 2009

Brave and Helpful

What do you get when you cross a brave mommy and a helpful boy? Yummy cookies of course!

True to the name of the blog I try to go on little 'adventures' as a parent. How fun is it if you play it safe all the time?? Yesterday was no different. I had a pretty busy day. I had loads to do by a certain time so I got some extra help. My mom was here for a while doing her part (Thank you!) and I recruited little David too. He helped me make some double chocolate chip cookies. I was pleasantly surprised at how well he did. He kept the spoon in the bowl and didn't try to lick it or anything. Nice. Better than I expected. He got to "taste test" 2 chocolate chips for his efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment