Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Just Listen, OK?

I feel like complaining. A lot. I really feel like crap today. Why does life always throw me my worst days when I'm babysitting Taylor? A 15 month old, a 4 month old and being 5 months pregnant is hard enough, but when I feel crappy on top of it - seriously, it's enough to push me over the edge. My Facebook status today is "Lauren is going to cry. Not kidding." That just about sums it up.

My cold is finally cleared up (fingers crossed), but the cough is still lingering. It hasn't been all that bad so that's not too much to deal with. Today I have been very dizzy. It's a fairly common 2nd trimester symptom. I had problems last time when I was pregnant with David too. I had to go home from work a few times because they were worried that I'd hit the floor right there in front of the customers! Not good for my health and not good for business. I remember it lasting only a few weeks with him so we'll see what happens this time. Thankfully, I never did faint last time as long as I sat down right away and didn't try to ignore it. I've just got to listen to what my body is telling me I guess.

But seriously, why me??!?! I have enough on my plate without this. I'm doing lots of catching up on the housework and such from when we were sick. I've got probably 4 loads of laundry to wash and I don't even know how many to put away. David is gone for the day. I'm watching Taylor. I'm planning for the next 4 straight weekends full of activities and parties. I have shopping to do - groceries and clothes. I have play days to plan. It's a rainy day so the babies are extra cranky. I have yet to plan dinner for the company that's coming over. Yeah, I know, let's just be dizzy today too. Awesome. That works out perfectly. Thanks, Life, for throwing that one at me. I needed it.

P.S. I want a Kit Kat bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment