How on Earth do other mamas keep their kiddos from doing this kid of stuff to themselves??

Yes, that's permenant marker! Ugh. Why does he feel a need to do this? There are only so many high places to put things! I can't just move the whole house out of their reach!!! I can only attach so many things to the ceilings. What is a mama of a climber to do?!?
On a somewhat related note, Max has been able to open the front door of our apartment since the day he started walking. What is a mama to do?!?
P.S. He's right-handed. Can you tell?
Yes, that's permenant marker! Ugh. Why does he feel a need to do this? There are only so many high places to put things! I can't just move the whole house out of their reach!!! I can only attach so many things to the ceilings. What is a mama of a climber to do?!?
On a somewhat related note, Max has been able to open the front door of our apartment since the day he started walking. What is a mama to do?!?
P.S. He's right-handed. Can you tell?
i'm so NOT laughing..... too hard anyways. did you get it off his face?
ReplyDeleteJovie still had a permanent marker spot (purple) on her head that Jacob Jr. decorated her with. It's been there for 3 weeks. Luckily her hair bows cover it up.
ReplyDelete