Friday, October 15, 2010
Improvements
I think we are finally starting to see some improvements with Max. After a week of being sick, I took him to the doctor last Friday. He had an ear infection. The doctor prescribed antibiotics for him. By Sunday, we were starting to see our normal, happy Max come back. It was nice to have a break from the non-stop fussing and uncontrollable crying. He was sleeping longer at night and getting up fewer times. It was looking up. ...And then he got a horrible diaper rash. The antibiotics had given him a terrible yeast infection. He screamed to the point of not breathing and trembled when I wiped his bottom. He hasn't had a single rash since he was a month old so I felt awful for his poor booty. He's just not used to dealing with this! I called the pediatrician and spoke with a nurse on the phone who got a prescription cream called into our pharmacy for us. After just 2 days with the new cream we saw huge improvements. I have my fingers crossed that it continues to heal like that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment