Just a few new ways David is displaying his ever growing sense of manliness:
1: His new favorite word is armpit. Everything has or is an armpit. His shoulder is now an armpit. His knees are armpits. His forehead is an armpit. He saw an angel figurine that I have (which he calls my Bird Baby because it has a kid-like face and wings) and he pointed out it's armpits. He would be perfectly happy to talk about armpits all the live long day. And he wants to know what sound they make. How does he know, at only 2 years old, that they can make sounds???
2: He fixes things for me. Sometimes he breaks things just so he can fix them. I found him on my endtable in the living room today with a screwdriver in one hand and unscrewing the lightbulb from the lamp with the other. When the bulb was fully out, he turned his sweet little face to me and said "Oh no, lamp broken. I fix it!".
3: He has no idea how to control what happens with his butt. He had been complaining of a stomach ache tonight. A short while later he started letting off some steam (if you know what I mean). After one particularly big fart he jumped a little, grabbed the back of his diaper and said "Oops, pooped a little.". And indeed he had.
"Pooped a little"?? Loling for real. I heart him.
ReplyDelete