Just 9 more weeks until my due date!
I went to the doctor today...yet again. All my vitals and measurements looked great, I've gained just 21 pounds so far, and Titus' heart rate was strong and healthy. Couldn't ask for a better report!
Little David got to go with me again. He loves to see the hospital and talk with my doctors and nurses about his Baby Titus, but hands down, his favorite part is getting to hear Titus' "heartbeep". He thinks their machine is sort of magical to hear only the baby's heartbeeps and not crying (because clearly that's all babies do).
Because of my history of birthing big boys (both David and Max were 9lbs 10oz.) they will be doing an ultrasound in about 6 weeks to try to determine how big Titus is. It is by no means 100% accurate, but it does give them an idea of how large he may be. Pending the results of that ultrasound, my doctor and I will decide what's best as far as inducing labor early or not (both my boys were born at 39 weeks).
Lookin' good! Can I borrow this dress when I'm pregnant next? It looks super cute! I can't believe how amazing you look. Maybe I won't get pregnant again, because I'll always be comparing my self to you and how wonderful you looked at 30 weeks!
ReplyDeleteAw, shucks. Thanks. That dress is THE BEST!! It's so comfy and cute too! You get yourself pregnant and it's all yours. :)
ReplyDeletemost gorgeous pic of you I've ever seen!
ReplyDelete