Sunday, July 18, 2010

Max updates

I just wanted to share Max's overall cuteness. This is how he wakes up from EVERY nap. He's so happy and precious. :)

In other Max news, we handled his "#2" issues by threatening him with prunes. I bought some and told him as he was going to bed one night that if I didn't see poo soon he was having some for lunch. I found a loaded diaper in the morning when I got him out of bed. :)

He has one tooth now. It broke through in a painful way on Thursday last week. It has a matching buddy that's working it's way through now. My poor baby.

He's rolling like crazy from his tummy to his back and working with all he has to get from his back to his tummy, but we have yet to see that one happen. No biggie. He can stay little and be my baby forever. That's ok.

I've moved his cloth diapers up a snap size and he's in 12 month clothes now. He's growin' like a weed! I haven't noticed my difference in the way he's eating though. Still as much as ever. He's stopped getting up at night altogether now. It's really nice for me. Both boys sleep 11 hour nights for me. Max goes to bed at 8pm and David at 8:30. They both get up at 7:30am. I'm probably doomed now and just jinxed myself by bragging about it, but seriously, how awesome is that?!?!?

1 comment: