So I've been sick for several days now. I HATE being sick. I mean, no, it's not fun to feel yucky, but being the mama of this house and the one that generally just keeps things running it's important that I stay on my feet and healthy. When I'm sick, the whole house shuts down to the very most basic functions and goes into survival mode. It's not pretty. We eat from paper plates, use disposable diapers and avoid laundry at all costs. My kids watch more TV than kids should in a day and the hub's idea of fending for himself and the kids often means Kraft mac and cheese or take out.
I'm feeling somewhat better today (finally) so my goal is trying to reclaim the house. Not an easy task. I'm contending with a sink that looks like this....
and a table full of last night's unfinished dinner.
I think I'm in over my head. :/
So did ya get it all done?
ReplyDeleteHaha. Not even close! :D You can sorta tell I tried though.
ReplyDelete