Apparently, my boys think sleep is lame. They would not go to sleep last night for anything. No matter how hard I tried they laid in their beds laughing and playing with each other across the room. I finally gave up and figured they'd pass out when they were tired. It was much less stressful for me and it sounded from the living room like they got some good bonding time. :)
Finally at 10:15pm (2 hours past bedtime) they got quiet. I waited a few minutes to make sure they were out then I snuck in to check on them. They were out hard. Finally! Isn't he sweet when he sleeps? *sigh*
| Does that shadow look like a dinosaur head or is it just me? |
Then do you know what they did to me?!? They woke up early. Early. Can you believe it? After all that trouble going to bed last night and they got me up early. I've been awake with David since 4:30am and Max since 5:30. Somebody didn't get the memo that Mama likes sleep.
| Yay for Disney channel's early morning programming!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment