IT'S A BOY!!!!!
Sorry to everyone (and I mean everyone) out there that thought this was a girl or had hoped for a girl. This time I win. I got the 3rd boy that I was wanting. Yay!! Dave is a little upset because he had really had his hopes up for a girl, but he is very relieved to hear that Baby is looking good and the doctors have no concerns.
Baby looks very healthy and active. So active actually that the ultrasound tech had a hard time getting all the measurments she needed. It was probably the longest ultrasound I have ever had. She couldn't get that baby to hold still for anything! He has a super strong and stable heartbeat, the fluid levels look good and baby is measuring right on for my November 8th due date. We really can't ask for more. :)
I am also doing very well. I am 19 weeks today and I've gained 6 pounds so far. My blood pressure and such look very good. Right now nothing about this pregnancy is concerning to my doctors. They are really pleased with how "boring" and textbook it is. :) I am having some round ligament pain, backaches and, from time to time, some cramping. The doctor said that's due to this being a repeat pregnancy. With 3+ pregnancies you tend to carry pretty low. The weight of my uterus is pulling on my muscles and ligaments and causing some aches and pains. She suggested a maternity support belt for later on when my belly is bigger, but for right now there is not much I can do.
Now for the pictures....
 |
| 99.9% sure that's not the umbilical cord |
 |
| Foot - heel on the right, toes to the left |
 |
| profile |
No comments:
Post a Comment