Tuesday, May 17, 2011

First Kicks

I felt Baby 3's first kicks today. Like the first undeniable, that had to be baby and not just gas kick. I was lying in bed on my back this morning when I noticed that the right side of my stomach was sticking up in a lump and the other was sunken in. I poked at the lump/baby and the feisty little bugger gave me a giant kick right back. I just got one good movement from him/her, but it was still pretty special. :)

I am 14 weeks, 2 days today. That's pretty close to the time that I first felt David (14 weeks) and Max (12 weeks). Rats. I was hoping that I wouldn't feel anything for a few weeks still. Follow me here...both boys were very large and I felt them on the early side of things. If you feel a baby later on it just has to be smaller right?? My hope for a small baby is dead now. :o)

1 comment:

  1. I didn't feel Zaya until 20weeks, and she was 9lbs 10oz... Eva at 19.5weeks, and she was 8lbs 10oz...

    ReplyDelete