Saturday, May 14, 2011

Congrats, Daddy!

I forgot to post about this when it happened, but David and I had a party to celebrate when Daddy was done with school last semester (April 20th). I made an angel food cake with strawberries and cool whip and we blew up balloons. I had some leftover helium chillin' around here from a tank that I bought for Max's birthday in February. At that point we were busy packing to move and I didn't want to move the tank for the teeny bit of helium that was left so we got festive and used it up for Daddy. David got to stay up late that night and surprise Daddy when he got home from class. He had so much fun!

He made a video for Daddy (which made him shy so his words are all mumbley)....

....and posed with the balloons.

No comments:

Post a Comment