Sunday, April 3, 2011

Where are the batteries?

Yesterday morning I was letting David watch tv. I am STILL sick and I had a really hard time getting going for the day. We have a pretty good Disney channel OnDemand selection so I picked out a show for David. I didn't want him watching too much tv so I told him when the 30 minute episode was finished that he needed to be done. He threw a fit and whined for a while saying he wanted more than one - until the show came on then he sat very nicely on the couch and watched it. :) I took advantage of him being distracted and got some things done around the house. When I heard the song for the end credits starting I went back to the living room. David was laying under the coffee table watching his show. I picked up the remote to turn off the tv and told him he was done with cartoons. My remote wouldn't work. I messed with a few buttons trying to figure it out before I realized that it felt awfully light.  David peeked out from under the coffee table with a very guilty look on his face and two batteries wrapped tightly in his fist. That little bugger opened the remote and took the batteries out so I couldn't turn off his tv!!!

Please, PLEASE, tell me that your 2 (almost 3) year olds do stuff like this too!

No comments:

Post a Comment