Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Letter J

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever."
Hebrews 13:8


I simply couldn't choose something other than the name above all names for our letter J verse. And what a great verse about him too! He is the same yesterday, today and forever. He always was, always is and always will be. Can I get an "Amen!"?

Can you guess what our craft was supposed to be? A gold star goes to anyone who guessed jellyfish. It's a 5 eyed, tiny smiled, rainbow colored jellyfish. Those are the best you know. :) When I pulled our craft bucket out David shrieked "A craft?! With eyes?!!"  hence the 5 eyed-ness of this little critter. He just couldn't stop himself at two. :) And don't you like those crepe paper legs? I had some odd and ends leftover from a baby shower I threw last year and David's 2nd birthday party.

Letter J is not just for jellyfish. It's for JUMPING too! Yay for jumping! *Moms of girls should probably look away now. This is not for the faint of heart* I pulled our couch out from the wall and laid down an old spare crib mattress that we had laying around (solely for jumping purposes). I let David climb up to the very top of the couch and jump onto the mattress. He had SO much fun! He must have spent a good 45 minutes climbing and jumping then climbing and jumping again.

P.S. How do you like those spiffy Superman underwear?

1 comment:

  1. I love that he's jumping off your couch in Superman underwear. It just makes it ten times cuter.

    ReplyDelete