Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's icy out there!

David, Dog, Max, Monkey and I went on a little adventure last night after dinner. David wanted to see the snow up close and I wanted to show him the icicles. And boy is there ice out there! It's so pretty! It was just starting to get dark outside so I couldn't get fantastic pictures though. :(

David carried Dog for our walk and Max rode in the sled with Monkey.

What's with this kid's goofy eyes
in pictures lately?

On the way back we were very cold and I just wanted to get back quickly so they all rode in the sled. Doesn't it look crazy dark outside?? It wasn't. I just had my camera in the "take close up pictures of food" setting so it blacked out the background. I really should learn how to use that camera! :)


And finally the ice covered bushes outside our apartment. Pretty cool, huh? See my hubby in the background chipping away at our ice covered van? Not so cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment