"Forgive as the Lord forgave you."
Colossians 3:13
Who doesn't love a cross-eyed forgiveness fish? I put together a fish and let David pick out some sequins and eyes and stuff to put on it. His favorite Bible story is Jonah and the big fish so he has a special love for fishes right now. I think he only likes the story because the big fish spits, but hey whatever gets him in the word.
He was feeling super chatty tonight when we did this so we had good conversation about forgiveness. We talked about how Jesus forgives us when we are wrong, no matter how naughty we were. We also talked about how it's important to forgive our friends when they are naughty and mean to us and how we should always say "I forgive you" when someone apologizes. Pretty deep stuff for a little guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment