Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday family time

It's a fall Sunday which, in the Sager house, means football, comfy pants and snacky foods. Today we've chosen pizza so I don't have to cook. Yay! We started off by watching the last half of the Lions/Bears game then we moved on to the Packers/Eagles game. The Redskins/Cowboys game is on too late for us to actually watch so we'll have to skip out on that one. There is nothing I love more than my three boys. They make me so stinkin' happy! As you can see they are all decked out in their game day gear. David is showing his love for the Lions, lil Dave is sporting a 49ers jersey and Max is wearing Packers green and gold.

This video was supposed to be David telling you all about a touchdown and saying "Go Packers", but by the time I got the camera he had gotten caught up in the game again and all I could get from him was "David watching football game". Still pretty cute as he insists on going back to watching the game. He thanked me when I put the camera away. :)

Though there are still a few games to go it looks like we can pretty much determine winners already of our family's fantasy football league. David and I wanted to create teams to play against each other, but Yahoo fantasy sports has a minimum of 4 teams per league. We created teams for Max and David too so we could play. :) Yeah, it's silly, but it makes us happy. Right now it looks like David and David have defeated Max and I for week one. Rats. I guess there's always next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment