Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Good News, Bad News

Let's play a little game called "Good News, Bad News". For every piece of good news I share, I'll also throw in a bad or not so good one free of charge. Sounds fun right?

Good news: We had to take lil David out shoe shopping tonight. I found super cute skater sneakers (size 9!!!) for him at the very first place we stopped. Bad news: They weren't on sale. :(

Good news: David went the WHOLE day without getting a spanking yesterday. I really can't remember the last time that happened. Bad news: He made up for yesterday's missed spankings today. :(

Good news: The NFL season is about to start. Whoo Hoo! I love snackin' on Sundays and cuddling in front of the TV with my huz. Bad news: We only get Fox so we'll only be able to catch a fraction of the televised games every week. We're seriously considering cable again.

Good news: I bought some new cloth diapers and LOVE them SO much! Bad news: David can undo velcro so he can get the covers (though not the diapers themselves) off of himself and Max. Nothing messy has happened yet, but he talks about trying to get them off all the time. He like to pretend to change Max's diaper. He lays him down and fastens and unfastens the velcro straps over and over. I have to make sure they have clothes on now (we're pretty anti-pants around here in the summer) so he can't get to the velcro part.

Good news: Max has 3 teeth now. Bad news: He likes to use them. Chomp, chomp.

Good news: The whole fam went out tonight without a single meltdown, tantrum, fit or bout of screaming....little David and Max did well too! :o) We made it through Target and the Mall and it was relatively painless. Bad news: We had a little 'incident' on the way home. David was driving. He was trying to merge onto the highway in the construction zone and was busy checking the cars in the lane closest to him on the highway. They weren't moving to let him merge and he was moving too quickly to slow down. We plowed into the construction barrels and took off a side mirror on our grocery getter. :( Off to the junk yard we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment