We are headed to the zoo tomorrow!!! Yay! This will be our first big fun outing as a family of four. We've done shopping trips and doctor's visits, but those are boring, everyday, have to do it kind of things. The zoo is just because we want to. :)
Two days ago, we went to lunch with the boys for the first time. It was a spur of the moment decision. With kids, those can lead to really great times or really disasterous ones. This one turned out well. The service was good, David ate the food instead of playing with it and Max slept through most of the meal. That's a success in my book. And call me a cheeseball, but I also found it super fun to say "a table for four please" for the first time. *sigh* I love those boys so much.
I'll post a zoo report and pics later when we get home. I'm sure there will be good stories to tell!
What zoo did you go to?
ReplyDeleteWe went to John Ball Zoo. Binder Park isn't open yet. I am working on uploading pictures, but I can't figure out how to load them into a slideshow instead of just on my page. I'm looking into it...
ReplyDelete