In no particular order...
1. Sleep - I wish I was getting a bit more lately, but I'll take what I can get. Beggers can't be choosers.
2. SwaddleMe blankets - The hospital gave us one when we had Max and there hasn't been a day that's gone by yet that we haven't used it. I can't believe we didn't have one with David. They are awesome!
3. Coffee - this could have a lot to do with the lack of sleep outlined in point #1.
4. Chapstick - Man, are my lips dry! Wow.
5. Multi-grain Cheerios - They are just so dog-gone tasty. I just ran out too. I really don't know what I'll do for breakfast in the morning.
6. Friends - and I'm not talking about the people that I care about (though I love them too and probably wouldn't survive without them). I'm talking about the TV show. Fox 17 shows re-runs every day at 2pm. This is excellent timing as it happens to be naptime for David, Max and Taylor. I really look forward to this half hour to myself everyday.
7. Foaming hand soap - ok, I probably could live without this one, but I included it because it just makes me happy. :)
#4 - I so agree. SO agree. and foaming hand soap is just about the world's most pleasing experience. Just about.
ReplyDelete