On another note, I'd like to point out how terrible I look before anyone else does. Yeah, I don't really know what to say. I felt awesome today so I really don't get why I look half dead and drained of all energy. Is that impending labor I see in my eyes?? I hope so....
Monday, February 1, 2010
Cuddle time
I don't know if little David is feeding off of our anxieties and nervousness or if he can just sense that something big (as in a little brother) is about to happen, but he's being very clingy to me today. We never EVER have a problem getting this kiddo to nap on his own. We lay him down and that's it. No fussing, no tears. Today he stood in his crib for a good long while screaming my name and sobbing. We finally gave and accepted the fact that no napping was going to happen and let him get back up. I sat on the couch with him in my lap for about 3 minutes before he fell asleep. I carefully laid down and we cuddled our way through a glorious hour long nap. It was so sweet. I never get this kind of time with him anymore. It really blessed me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll be honest, you do look tired... but also just SO PEACEFUL and BEAUTIFUL... Awful? no. Gots to love that cuddle time *sigh*
ReplyDelete