Happy birthday to me! I expect that you all got me awesome gifts, sent amazing cards and organized a parade in my honor. I would like to say "you shouldn't have" so I sound humble and all, but I just can't. You should have. I'm awesome. :) Thank you, everyone, for listening to me blab all about myself this month. I promise it's over now (well, slowed down at least). Here's your last daily fun fact. Savor it. There won't be any more.
I met David when I was 17, started dating him at 18 and married him at 19. I got pregnant at 20, had our first son (David IV) at 21, got pregnant again at 22 and will have our second son (Max) in February at 23. It's been a blessed few years and I love my life just how it is. I wouldn't trade this for the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment