Sunday, September 6, 2009

It's fall already?!

Why, hello there September! You sort of snuck up on me! Not to make things awkward, but where's August? I wasn't quite ready to say goodbye to it yet. Oh! Look at that. You brought chilly weather and changing leaves with you. How pretty. Let me grab my camera. Good. That's a nice one for the scrapbook. I'm a little chilly. Would you like to warm up with a cup of tea? Hot cider maybe? I have donuts to go with it. Tempting isn't it? Don't indulge in too many. November will be here any day now with Thanksgiving and you know the tasty treats that brings! Oh my, September! You're showing your sunny side. This is nice. I don't even need my jacket. Let's spend a few more days like this together. You know what, September? I think I like you. I'm not really all that sad about losing August anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment