....than when your baby's sick. I should know...it's been a rough week here.
He is finally fully weaned. He hasn't nursed since Sunday morning. But now he's sick. I don't really know what it is (and apparently neither does the doctor). He has cut 2 molars in the last 2 weeks and is now working on a 3rd. He's been running a very low grade fever for days because of this. Yesterday around noon, his temp started climbing and by 5pm it was up to 102.5 degrees. I called the urgent care/ after hours line for his pediatrician. I was told to give him a bath and moer Motrin and keep him comfy overnight. The nurse I talked to was concerned about an ear infection so I had to take him in early this morning. He is fine. No infections, no problems. She said it was probably a virus and would take care of itself over the weekend. If he still has a fever on Monday I am headed back to the doctor's with him. We have a kinda busy weekend planned and I was hoping to leave him with a sitter a few times so I really hope he perks out of this funk. I don't think I could leave him if he doesn't.....
On a positive note, the Lord has really been looking out for me this week and has given the strength and energy to handle everything that little David has thrown at me. PTL! This has been a big blessing. I have not taken a nap all week and I still have energy! Wow. I have also been dealing with much less morning sickness this whole week. Again, I say thank you Lord for helping me get through. I am never alone!
No comments:
Post a Comment