So I just turned my back for a second. I went to the other room to use the bathroom and when I got back this is what I found. Apparently, when you are cutting molars and not getting enough milk everyday this is what happens.
what! you turned your back for one second? what were you thinking?? haha
I've had so many times where I was like, oh, she'll be fine... like today, I thought that for a second and caught myself... went to get her and bring her with me instead only to find her stomping in blackberries in her bare feet and white onesie... thank goodness I didn't give her that extra second!! who knows what I would have found!!
so now, her feet are stained purple, which looks like bruising, and I can only guess what Robbie's gonna say!! :D hang in there!! I'll be pregnant with you sooooon!!!
He looks so satisfied with himself!!
ReplyDeletewhat! you turned your back for one second? what were you thinking?? haha
ReplyDeleteI've had so many times where I was like, oh, she'll be fine... like today, I thought that for a second and caught myself... went to get her and bring her with me instead only to find her stomping in blackberries in her bare feet and white onesie... thank goodness I didn't give her that extra second!! who knows what I would have found!!
so now, her feet are stained purple, which looks like bruising, and I can only guess what Robbie's gonna say!! :D hang in there!! I'll be pregnant with you sooooon!!!