My David.
Oh my dear, I love that boy.
He's sweet, caring and protective. He has an eye for details and an incredible memory.
He's a natural born leader and superb comforter which makes him an outstanding big brother.
He's logical, thought out, careful and cautious. He likes a plan and
he moves with purpose. ...Just like his daddy. His laughter tends to come in awkward outbursts, he's stubborn and strong-willed, he's shy in a crowd and, once set, you can't change his mind for anything....just like...well, someone other than Daddy. ;)
The need for knowledge never ceases to amaze me. He has such a hunger for learning!
A simple bird feather or boring acorn is never left unexplored. We have to check it out. And not just look at it...we need to know everything about it. What bird did that feather come from? Where did the bird live?
And where is that country on the map? What's inside the acorn? Why do they fall from trees? How big does that tree get? The questions never end. Ever.
And what a helper! He thrives on structure and tasks. He loves being needed. It does his heart so much good when I give him "jobs" to do to help me.
He's the perfect blend of sensitive & affectionate and rough & tough big boy. He's silly and he's sweet.
And did I mention he's super cute?
I love your descriptions of your boys. Please do one on Max? please!!??
ReplyDeletelove!! =)
ReplyDelete