| 2 big boys, a baby and a Christmas tree |
| just getting started |
| new snow boots! |
| A blue toothbrush (his favorite color) and Lightning McQueen toothpaste |
| Titus just watched while we opened gifts |
| rock on! |
| wearing his new slippers and opening his superhero cape |
| David got to open Titus' one and only gift... |
| ...his tiger. :) |
| Titus and Tiger |
| Modeling his new boots |
| Once gifts were open I made pancakes for breakfast |
| David thought the snowman shape with candies in it was silly so he got round ones. It's pretty much the pancake equivalent to getting coal in your stocking. |
| a morning nap with Tiger |
Oh my gosh Titus is huge!
ReplyDeleteYay! Sounds like a good Christmas. Love the Titus and Tiger thing...I didn't realize they all have the same initial until now! (Or whatever. You know what I mean!) That's way cool.
ReplyDelete