I had the news on in the background this morning while we were waking up and getting breakfast. Lady Gaga came on talking about her new store or Thanksgiving charity or something like that.
She freaked my poor kids out.
Max quit running laps through the living room and watched. David stood in horror staring at the screen. You could just tell he was thinking "what the heck is that?!?". I couldn't resist prompting him to see what he would say about her. I asked him who that was. He fumbled around with his words for a minute still looking terrified then understanding hit.
"Oh! It's a clown, Mama! I know because she looks kinda circus-y"
He pretty much nailed it.
almost rolling on the floor laughing.. hahahaaa... circus freak is right on! kinda circus-y! gotta love that pumpkin faced boy!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it! :D
ReplyDeleteThere's nothing I don't love about this.
ReplyDelete