I've been sick for 3 days now and it feels like it's been about 3 days to long. I have things to do, places to go and people to see. I simply do not have time for being sick. An my baby's sick too! I can't be sick right now!!!! I have to take care of him. We always end up sick at the same time. No fair, Life!
We both have sinus/head/cold type problems. You know, the stuffy/runny nose, sniffles, sneezing, snot everywhere, coughing, sore throat type stuff. We are single handedly keeping Lysol and Puffs in business right now.
My last few days have consisted of lots of cuddle time, cartoons, board books, blankies, stuffed animals, Lysol wipes and crying. And then there's little David! He's been feeling worse! :) If you think of us, send up a prayer or two. I know we could really use it right about now.......
No comments:
Post a Comment